Monday, December 1, 2008

Archive

June 2009
24. By The Tree's "Invade My Soul"
23. Chris Tomlin's "Rejoice"
22. Newsboys' "It is You"
19. Third Day's "These Thousand Hills"
18. Newsong's "All Around the World"
17. Steve Angrisano's "Sweet Redeemer"
16. Sean McConnell's "Madly in Love with You"
15. Veggie Tales' "My Day"
12. Big Daddy Weave's "Just the Way I Am"
11. Matt Maher's "You are the Lord"
10. MercyMe's "Homesick"
9. John David Webster's "Miracle"
8. Jill Phillips' "I Am"
5. Jars of Clay's "I'm Alright"
4. Falling Up's "New Hope Generation
3. Jars of Clay's "Weighed Down"
2. Andy Cloninger's "Great is the Lord in Zion"
1. Plumb's "Stranded"

May 2009
29. Chris Rice's "Clumsy"
28. Stacie Orrico's "(There's Gotta Be) More to Life"
27. Jackie François' "Your Will"
26. Audio Adrenaline's "I'm Alive"
25. Tree63's "Blessed Be Your Name"
22. Kutless' "This time"
21. MercyMe's "On My Way to You"
20. Kutless' "Promise of a Lifetime"
19. Relient K's "Getting into You"
18. Audio Adrenaline's "Jesus Movement"
15. Switchfoot's "New Way to be Human"
14. Jeremy Camp's "What it Means"
13. Steve Angrisano's "My Soul is Thirsting"
12. Kutless' "Sea of Faces"
11. Jars of Clay's "Hand"
8. Matt Maher's "Void"
7. Big Daddy Weave's "Never Goin' Back"
6. Chris Rice's "Cartoons"
5. Jump5's "When I Say Your Name"
4. Plus One's "My Life"
1. MercyMe's "I Know"


April 2009
30. Third Day's "You are Mine"
29. Steven Curtis Chapman's "God is God"
28. Kara's "Sunshine"
27. David Crowder Band's "Come Awake"
24. Steven Curtis Chapman's "Only Natural"
23. Jars of Clay's "Can't Erase It"
22. Overflow's "Cry on My Shoulder"
21. Mary Mary's "Somebody"
20. Jars of Clay's "Crazy Times"
17. Kutless' "Perspectives"
16. Kutless' "I Lift My Eyes Up"
15. Jars of Clay's "Fade to Grey"
14. Falling Up's "Ambience"
13. Cheer Up Charlie's "Only One"
10. Michelle Tumes' "For the Glory of Your Name"
9. Andy Cloninger's "Walk on"
8. Raze's "Always and Forever"
7. Point of Grace's "Saving Grace"
6. Selah's "Be Thou Near to Me"
3. Out of Eden's "River"
2. Jars of Clay's "Liquid"
1. Jars of Clay's "Flood"

March 2009
31. Jars of Clay's "Boy on a String"
30. Jars of Clay's "I Need You"
27. Matt Maher's "Just Like You"
26. Matt Maher's "Welcome to Life"
25. Steven Curtis Chapman's "Facts Are Facts"
24. David Crowder Band's "Undignified"
23. Big Daddy Weave's "Exalted Forever"
20. Big Daddy Weave's "Being in Love with You"
19. Matt Maher's "Resurrection Day"
18. Kutless' "Treason"
17. Casting Crowns' "What if His People Prayed"
16. Jars of Clay's "Famous Last Words"
13. Big Daddy Weave's "Fields of Grace"
12. Jennifer Knapp's "A Little More"
11. Mary Mary's "Thankful"
10. Mark Harris' "For the First Time"
9. Jason Sweet's "Where Will I Go"
6. Building 429's "Glory Defined"
5. Plus One's "I Run to You"
4. Jars of Clay's "Unforgetful You"
3. Big Daddy Weave's "For Who You Are"
2. Big Daddy Weave's "Completely Free"

February 2009
27. Matthew West's "Next Thing You Know"
26. Pillar's "Let it Out"
25. Delirious?'s "Gravity"
24. Jump5's "Wonderful"
23. Casting Crowns' "Life of Praise"
20. Michael W. Smith's "I Will Be Your Friend"
19. Kutless' "Let You In"
18. LaRue's "Waiting Room"
17. Falling Up's "Divinity"
16. Matt Maher's "Everything You've Done"
13. Andy Cloninger's "Ascribe to the Lord"
12. MercyMe's "In the Blink of an Eye"
11. Mary Mary's "Shackles (Praise You)"
10. Charlie Hall's "All We Need"
9. Tim Hughes' "Oh Happy Day"
6. Jars of Clay's "Dig"
5. Falling Up's "Symmetry"
4. Jump5's "Throw Your Hands Up"
3. Salvador's "Shine"
2. Cheer Up Charlie's "Fly"

January 2009
30. Jars of Clay's "Truce"
29. Mary Mary's "What a Friend"
28. Kutless' "We Fall Down"
27. Big Daddy Weave's "Set Me Free"
26. Pillar's "Frontline"
23. Jars of Clay's "Redemption"
22. Audio Adrenaline's "Get Down"
21. Plus One's "Soul Tattoo"
20. Cheer Up Charlie's "We Cry Out"
19. Chris Tomlin's "King of Glory"
16. MercyMe's "Word of God Speak"
15. Kutless' "Passion"
14. Falling Up's "Broken Heart"
13. Jeremy Camp's "Take My Life"
12. Rich Mullins' "Hold me, Jesus"
09. Rich Mullins' "Awesome God"
08. SONICFLOOd's "Lord, I Lift Your Name on High"
07. Kutless' "Not What You See"
06. Big Daddy Weave's "What I was Made For"
05. Jars of Clay's "Overjoyed"
02. Jars of Clay's "Goodbye, Goodnight"
01. Kutless' "Down"

December 2008
31. SONICFLOOd's "I Want to Know You (In the Secret)"
30. Matt Maher's "All Glory to God"
29. Rich Mullins' "That Where I Am, There You..."
26. Shane and Shane's "Lord, I Give You My Heart"
25. Falling Up's "Escalates"
24. Jars of Clay's "Needful Hands"
23. Superchick's "I Belong to You"
22. Falling Up's "Places"
19. Jars of Clay's "Crazy Love"
18. Steven Curtis Chapman's "Miracle of Mercy"
17. Jason Upton's "Poverty"
16. Cheer Up Charlie's "Rockstar"
15. Bebo Norman's "How You Love Me"